Global warming: A New Look on an Old Topic

Global warming: A New Look on an Old Topic


I personally believe in global warming and the effects it has on our planet, hence why I’ve been writing about lowering your carbon footprint and other things of that sort. I also believe though that global warming is a process of this planet that we might be putting too much stock into. I’m sure that all of you are asking what I mean by this, but there are two words that I think relate with this perfectly: Ice Ages.

According to professionals in the field, there have been at least five significant ice ages within the last 1 million years, not just one. In other words, the earth goes through these like they’re tissue paper and use them to balance out itself. If there are periods where the planet starts to get warm, then there’s going to be periods where the planet gets really cold too. It’s all just part of cycles, like the seasons being a micro cycle or living animals having their own cycles for life. Nature is obsessed with cycles, or it appears as such to me.

I know there’s a lot of people that argue the agenda of global warming not existing or argue that global warming will bring the Armageddon to end all things, but that’s the thing. They’re both the extremist views of the same topic. I personally think that going along right smack in the middle of both sides are going to be the closest to what the actual truth is, and I always have. Global warming is just another thing that people use to further push their own agendas that are slightly related to the topic of an environmental disaster. Just some food for thought this time around. Nothing I’m promoting today, just dropping knowledge. I just do the reviews to further spread some really awesome products!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellabeat Leaf Urban Health Tracker: A Brief Review

To Become Self-Sufficient, There’s One Necessary Item

The Three Best Methods I've Found to Lower Water on your Lawn!