Bellabeat Leaf Urban Health Tracker: A Brief Review

Bellabeat Leaf Urban Health Tracker: A Brief Review

This is a guest article on this blog, I hope you enjoy it! :)



There is something new on the market that needs a little more attention; Fitness trackers. These are able to do a number of things to help us keep track of a plethora of items like sleep, activity and stress levels to name a few. Some trackers are able to do more than just this though! One of these trackers is the Bellabeat Leaf Urban health tracker! It’s able to tracker your activity, sleep, meditation, stress and even your menstrual cycle with it’s Bellabeat app! On top of that it has a smart alarm and doesn’t require charging since it’s internal battery lasts 6-months! It can also track your breathing exercises if put in the right place!

This fitness tracker transmits all the movement with it to your phone wirelessly and it worked perfectly with my iPhone SE, but on Amazon it boasts that it will work with iPhone 4s and up! It just needed to be connected to my iPhone via bluetooth and then it started transmitting everything I wanted to know through the Bellabeat app! It was a perfect accessory as well since it can be worn as a bracelet, necklace or a clip on your clothes. I personally used it as a bracelet most of the time, but used it as a clip during my workouts!

This awesome fitness tracker also comes in two different designs, but the Leaf Urban is water-resistant so I chose to go with that one. The crazy thing about this fitness tracker is that it actually started understanding when I was stressed all through the Bellabeat app! I believe this is the most fashionable and realistic fitness tracker out on the market today! Click here to view the Bellabeat Leaf Urban Fitness Tracker and get one for yourself or suggest it to your significant other for a great Christmas present!

Comments

  1. I was looking at these not to long ago, - I loved the look compared to others. I did not know it could track menstrual cycles, very interesting . I wonder if they will build in a warning system that will warn your family and friends . ..haha.... Are the other features similar to that of my Apple Watch Health and Fitness Features ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know, yes! Again this was a co-worker that was writing this for me however I looked into it a lot and it looks like it's pretty similar in all the features when compared to Apple Health

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To Become Self-Sufficient, There’s One Necessary Item

The Three Best Methods I've Found to Lower Water on your Lawn!